There are two ways for the Yahoo Password Recovery.
1. Go to the login page.
2. Click on the option "I can't access my account.
3. It will ask for the current Yahoo ID. Enter that ID.
4. A code will be displayed which the user has to reenter in the box provided below.
5.If user had provided an alternate email id, The change password link can be send to that ID by Yahoo Technical support system.
6. In case if alternate id is not there, the Yahoo tech support system will ask to answer a security question which is set by the user while creating the account.
7. If user provide the correct answer, the page lead to the change password section.
1. If any of the above options doesn't work , the last and the minimum probability method is Yahoo helpline or Yahoo Password Recovery Contact Number.
2. Go to the login page.
3. Click on the Yahoo helpline link "Help". there will be a list of questions.
4. Click on the link "Try sign in".This will lead to the Yahoo tech support page. The user has to look for option "Contact us".
5. Click on that and a "Yahoo Sign in and Registration Form " will appear.
6. Fill that form correctly with all the required information.
7. After this user will be able to send a mail to the Yahoo tech support requesting for changing/ recovering the password.
This is completely on luck if they send the password or else the user have to re-create the new account.